If your face is going to be on a website, your email signature or social media, you want to look good, right? Professional, but approachable. A leader, yet relatable and friendly.
So I strongly believe in having an awesome, updated headshot image.
- It ensures you’re making the best possible first impression.
- Your pleasant smile gives your potential clients an idea of who you are.
- It conveys your personality and professionalism.
- A flattering headshot will make you feel confident in your career.
- A great profile photo will make you stand out from the rest.
If you have a cell phone selfie as your “headshot image,” people probably won’t take you very seriously.
You have to pay money to make money, so investing in a good quality image of yourself is definitely worth it!
Who should get a professional headshot?
- College graduates applying for their first real job
- Any entrepreneur who needs a variety of images for social media
- Real estate agents whose faces are everywhere in public
- Someone eager to break into the modeling (or acting) industry and needs a fresh portfolio
- Perhaps a single adult looking for a flattering photo to put on a dating website
- Anyone whose current LinkedIn image, website headshot or business card photo is several years old (and it’s obvious).
How much does a new headshot cost, and what should you wear?
Lucky for you, a style guide is included when you register for my 2nd Annual Headshot Happy Hour!
Update your image Thursday, April 21 at Hagemeister Park, then enjoy a beer on me.
Normal pricing for a headshot and two fully retouched high-resolution digitals is $250 with additional images being $125 each. But for this event, I’m including TWO digitals of your choice AND a $50 voucher you can use for a family photo session anytime this summer.
That’s a $300 value, for only $199!
** This is ONE DAY only **