Did you know that we are judged by someone within 11 seconds of meeting or being seen?
You want your images that are on professional networking sites, your website, in your email signature, etc to accurately convey who you are, right?
So I strongly believe in having an awesome, updated headshot image, like these:
WHY EVERYONE should HAVE A GREAT HEADSHOT IMAGE:
- It ensures you’re making the best possible first impression.
- Your pleasant smile gives your potential clients an idea of who you are.
- It conveys your personality and professionalism.
- A flattering headshot will make you feel confident in your career.
- A great profile photo will make you stand out from the rest.
If you have a cell phone selfie as your “headshot image,” people probably won’t take you very seriously. You have to pay money to make money, so investing in a good image of yourself is definitely worth it!
Who should get a professional headshot?
- College graduates applying for their first real job
- Any entrepreneur who needs a variety of images for social media
- Real estate agents whose faces are everywhere in public
- Someone eager to break into the modeling (or acting) industry and needs a fresh portfolio
- Perhaps a single adult looking for a flattering photo to put on a dating website
- Anyone whose current LinkedIn image, website headshot or business card photo is several years old!
HOW MUCH DOES A NEW HEADSHOT COST? AND HOW I DECIDE WHAT TO WEAR?
Lucky for you, I am hosting a $99 Headshot Happy Hour August 17! That’s a $25 savings from the normal price, AND it includes a free beer at Titletown Brewing.
All booked clients will receive a Headshot Style Guide with helpful tips on what to wear and how to prepare. Don’t worry about how to stand or what to do with your hands; I take care of pose-coaching so you know you’ll look your best!
This is ONE DAY only, and there’s limited spots.