RP Photography wants to guarantee a great experience starting with our consultation and ending with delivering luxury printed artwork from professional imaging labs right to your home! In this digital era, having PRINTED heirloom images that your children can look at is so important.
Studies have shown that children have BETTER SELF ESTEEM and a POSITIVE SELF IMAGE when they see their framed portraits displayed in the home. Photographs give us a sense of belonging and make us feel connected to our loved ones, so it’s no wonder children feel like their parents are proud of them when they see how – in printed format – they fit into their family.
Session fees start at $250, include a print credit and the following services. Then we finish off your portrait experience with quality printed artwork for your home from PROFESSIONAL imaging labs! RPP clients typically invest $700-$1,500+ on their family memories.
- Phone or in-home planning consultation (covers wardrobe coordination, wall art design, location selection and meet & greet)
- Time, talent and creativity of photographer (prepping setups/location scouting, pose coaching/emotional prompts to get real smiles)
- Our portrait session in the studio or any Green Bay location
- My assistant’s time if applicable
- Hours of digitally enhancing your images with professional retouching software
- In-person reveal presentation and product ordering assistance where I offer my expertise on which printed artwork is ideal for your home and lifestyle
- $100 print credit!
- Personal delivery of your packaged artwork
- A portion of the session fee also covers the cost of any props and equipment used during the session (like the camera – can’t have great images without that!), as well as software fees, insurance premiums and other overhead to run my business and pay for my studio.
Hair and makeup services now available!
Rachael is patient, professional and has wonderful ideas. Mamas, don’t fret if you need headbands, outfits or props for your little one – Rachael has you covered! I highly recommend her the next time you’re looking to capture your family!-Sarah R