RP Photography is a full-service photo studio!
I love helping my clients create custom artwork featuring the ones they love the most. A photo session with me is an EXPERIENCE starting with our consultation where you tell me all your hopes and dreams for your session, and ending with me personally delivering your wall art or heirloom album to your door, ready to display in your home! In this digital era, having PRINTED photos that your children can look at is so important.
That’s the point of spending time and money on a photo session – to display the images in your home, right?
Studies have shown that children have BETTER SELF ESTEEM when they see their framed portraits displayed in the home. Photographs give us a sense of belonging and make us feel connected to our loved ones, so it’s no wonder children feel like their parents are proud of them when they see how – in printed format – they fit into their family.
A lot goes into a photo session – way more than you think!
Pricing reflects the service and experience you will receive, and is commensurate with the skill level and education necessary for portrait photography. Family and high school senior session experiences are $500 and studio newborn session experiences are $600 because they are two hours long. (Other portrait packages are also available.)
Session fees include the following services, then we finish off your portrait experience with quality printed artwork for your home from PROFESSIONAL imaging labs!
- INCLUDES A $300 PRINT CREDIT!
- In-home planning consultation (covers wardrobe coordination, wall art design, location selection and meet & greet)
- Welcome Packet including a Family Outfit Guide and tips to rock your photo session (or Newborn Prep Guide if we’re doing a baby session, or my Senior Style Guide if we’re doing a high school senior session)
- Time, talent and creativity of photographer (prepping setups/location scouting, pose coaching/emotional prompts to get REAL smiles and laughs)
- Up to 45-minutes at any Green Bay location (newborns are photographed in my Bellevue studio)
- Hours of digitally enhancing your images with professional retouching software
- In-person reveal presentation and product ordering assistance (relax with a glass of wine while viewing your slideshow!)
- Social media digitals for sharing
- Personal delivery of your beautifully packaged print products
- A portion of the session fee also covers the cost of any props and equipment used during the session (like the camera – can’t have great images without that!), as well as software fees, insurance premiums and other overhead to run my business.
Hair and makeup services now available!
Your total investment depends on a few different things, so the first step is a consult so we can get some details nailed down and get all your questions answered.
Rachael is patient, professional and has wonderful ideas. Mamas, don’t fret if you need headbands, outfits or props for your little one – Rachael has you covered! I highly recommend her the next time you’re looking to capture your family!-Sarah R