RP Photography wants to guarantee a great experience starting with our consultation and ending with delivering luxury printed artwork from professional imaging labs right to your home! In this digital era, having PRINTED heirloom images that your children can look at is so important.
That’s the point of spending time and money on a photo session – to display the images in your home, right?
Studies have shown that children have BETTER SELF ESTEEM when they see their framed portraits displayed in the home. Photographs give us a sense of belonging and make us feel connected to our loved ones, so it’s no wonder children feel like their parents are proud of them when they see how – in printed format – they fit into their family.
Pricing reflects the service and experience you will receive, and is commensurate with the skill level and education necessary for portrait photography. Family and high school senior sessions are $200 (newborn sessions start at $300) and include the following luxury services. Then we finish off your portrait experience with quality printed artwork for your home from PROFESSIONAL imaging labs!
- Phone or in-home planning consultation (covers wardrobe coordination, wall art design, location selection and meet & greet)
- Family Outfit Guide and “10 Tips to Rock your Photo Session” (or Newborn Prep Guide if we’re doing a baby session, or my Senior Style Guide if we’re doing a high school senior session)
- Time, talent and creativity of photographer (prepping setups/location scouting, pose coaching/emotional prompts to get real smiles)
- Our portrait session at any Green Bay location (newborns are photographed in my Bellevue studio)
- My assistant’s time if applicable
- Hours of digitally enhancing your images with professional retouching software
- In-person reveal presentation and product ordering assistance where I offer my expertise on which printed artwork is ideal for your home and lifestyle
- Personal delivery of your packaged artwork
- A portion of the session fee also covers the cost of any props and equipment used during the session (like the camera – can’t have great images without that!), as well as software fees, insurance premiums and other overhead to run my business and pay for my studio.
Hair and makeup services now available!
Your total investment depends on a few different things, so the first step is a consult so we can get some details nailed down and get all your questions answered. RP Photography clients typically invest $600-$1,400+ on their entire portrait experience.
Rachael is patient, professional and has wonderful ideas. Mamas, don’t fret if you need headbands, outfits or props for your little one – Rachael has you covered! I highly recommend her the next time you’re looking to capture your family!-Sarah R