Avoid the feeling of confusion and being overwhelmed when planning your photo session – invest in a full-service photography experience !
I don’t just put all your images on an online gallery and never talk to you again, leaving you to figure out where to print your images and what sizes are appropriate for your wall space. RP Photography is proud to offer services to clients that other photographers do not to make this easy for you!
You’ll see my face at least three times throughout your portrait experience. I only take on a certain amount of clients per month so I can devote enough time to each of you!
$300 includes parent and sibling poses at no extra charge.
And I’ll come to your house for the viewing and ordering appointment for your convenience.
Ask me about bundling this with a maternity and baby’s milestone sessions!
$200 includes an in-home meet and greet, wardrobe coordination assistance, pose-coaching and treats for the kids!
High School Seniors
$200 includes pre-consultation, the RPP Style Guide and multiple outfit changes and locations. And, we can get a parent with student pose so you have a keepsake photo of you with your grown up “baby.” 🙂
Pricing reflects the service and experience you will receive, and is commensurate with the skill level and education necessary for portrait photography.
- Planning consultation & prep guide to make this an easy experience for you
- Time, talent and creativity of photographer before, during and after our session
- Hours of digitally enhancing your images with professional retouching software
- In-person reveal presentation and product ordering assistance (If you’ve booked a session with me before, you’ll receive a 10% discount on your print order, and you can earn additional freebies when you refer friends!)
- Personal delivery of your beautifully packaged print products
Hair and makeup services now available!
Aren’t you ready for an EASY photography experience?! All you have to do is…
- Fill out a contact form HERE
- Answer my phone call for a quick chat
- Let me take care of all the details
- Relax, your custom art is on its way to your front door!
Rachael is patient, professional and has wonderful ideas. Mamas, don’t fret if you need headbands, outfits or props for your little one – Rachael has you covered! I highly recommend her the next time you’re looking to capture your family!-Sarah R