Avoid the feeling of confusion and being overwhelmed when planning your photo session – invest in a full-service photography experience !
My clients aren’t hiring me as just a photographer.
They’re hiring me as a trusted advisor and guide.
As an interior decorator, an experienced visual artist.
I don’t just put all your images on an online gallery and never talk to you again, leaving you to figure out where to print your images and what sizes are appropriate for your wall space. RP Photography is proud to offer services to clients that other photographers do not to make this easy for you!
You’ll see my face at least three times throughout your portrait experience. I only take on a certain amount of clients per month so I can devote enough time to each of you!
Pricing reflects the service and experience you will receive, and is commensurate with the skill level and education necessary for portrait photography.
- Planning consultation & prep guide to make this an easy experience for you
- Time, talent and creativity of photographer before, during and after our session (photography education = photos you know you’ll love!)
- Hours of digitally enhancing your images with professional retouching software so you know you’ll look good
- In-person reveal presentation and product ordering assistance (If you’ve booked a session with me before, you’ll receive a 10% discount on your print order, and you can earn additional freebies when you refer friends!)
- My personal delivery of your beautifully packaged print products to your front door so you don’t have to lift a finger!
Session fees start at $200 and include the amazing services listed above.
Families typically invest in adequately sized wall portraits for several rooms in their homes, such as the area above a sofa, fireplace mantel, a grouping of portraits in the hallway or stairwell as well as bedrooms.
Albums are also a great way to get a couple dozen of your favorite images all in one spot, and are a beautiful decoration for your bookshelf or coffee table!
There’s no minimum purchase requirement – you only purchase what you love!
Aren’t you ready for an EASY photography experience?! All you have to do is…
- Fill out a contact form HERE
- Answer my phone call for a quick chat
- Let me take care of all the details
- Relax, your custom art is on its way to your front door!
Rachael is patient, professional and has wonderful ideas. Mamas, don’t fret if you need headbands, outfits or props for your little one – Rachael has you covered! I highly recommend her the next time you’re looking to capture your family!-Sarah R