WHAT’S INCLUDED IN YOUR CUSTOM PORTRAIT EXPERIENCE:
Pricing reflects the service and experience you will receive, and is commensurate with the skill level and education necessary for portrait photography.
- Planning consultation
- Session prep guide with helpful prep tips to make this an easy experience for you
- Time, talent and creativity of photographer before, during and after our session
- Hours of digitally enhancing your images with professional retouching software so you know you’ll look good
- Digital wall art mock-ups to give you an idea of what your images will look like on your walls!
- In-person reveal presentation and product ordering assistance
- The corresponding watermarked digital images for sharing on social media
- My personal delivery of your beautifully packaged print products to your front door so you don’t have to lift a finger!
And, professional hair and makeup is available with a complimentary glass of wine for extra pampering!!
Session fees start at $200 and include the amazing services listed above. RP Photography offers a very customized experience, not just a “one size fits all” pricing, so your total investment just depends on how many images you fall in love with and what you want to do with them. Some clients come to their ordering appointment, pick out a couple favorite images and spend $600. They love those images to pieces! And some clients splurge $2,000 or more on an heirloom album and wall portraits for multiple rooms of their homes and go home super duper happy!
To give you the best accurate quote, I need to know more about what you’re looking for and if you want to turn your images into wall art or have them in a luxury album. This is best done during a 10-minute phone consultation.
Sound like something you’d like?
Rachael is patient, professional and has wonderful ideas. Mamas, don’t fret if you need headbands, outfits or props for your little one – Rachael has you covered! I highly recommend her the next time you’re looking to capture your family!-Sarah R