They grow so fast.
In the blink of an eye that tiny bundle you held so tightly in your arms, is walking arms outstretched, discovering the world.
Photography gives us the chance to capture those perfect fleeting moments to treasure forever.
These images should be displayed in your home as a wonderful reminder of how small your baby once was, but planning, printing and framing photos is a challenge, especially with little feet running around.
That’s why I place your print order for you, then package and personally deliver it to you ready to display in your home! While you’re on maternity leave cuddling with your infant, let me take care of that for you. 🙂
Capture your baby’s first year story from newborn to sitter to standing! This membership includes:
- 2-hour Newborn session with parent & sibling poses included
- 6-month sitter/milestone session
- 1-year portrait session
- Priority scheduling
- Savings on your session fees
- Use of the studio’s boutique outfits, wraps and props for your little one
- Special print menus at each session featuring different, new print products to display your babe in your home
- 50% OFF a luxury hardcover album featuring your favorite images from all three sessions! I custom design this layflat album for you which comes from a professional imaging lab.
Want more information about this great package to document your baby’s first year of life?
Tiny fingers, lips and toes…capture them before they grow.
Keeping your baby happy and safe are my top priorities – so if that means we need a snack break or a quick cuddle session, that’s not a problem! I’m prepared for anything!
Newborns and milestone sessions are my favorite! These are done in my studio where I provide all the wraps and props. I can soothe your baby back to sleep for those adorable posed images, or we can get wide open eye photos. Either way, your tiny munchkin is the focus of the photos.
“A child has a way of adding joy to every day!”
I know you’re tired, mama after bringing your little one into this world. I know you’re sore, exhausted and probably the last thing you want to do is venture out of the house for a photo session.
All I can say is, just do it! You’ll never regret it and every time you look at your baby’s newborn portraits, you’ll be happy you did it!