Celebrate your furry family members with a photo shoot just for them! AND help out a local animal shelter!
We love our pets just as much as we love our children (or parents, friends, etc), right? I know I do. My 16-year-old “kitten” is my baby! You probably have your family photos framed on your walls, or pictures of you and your friends on your dresser. What about that furry friend who’s always excited to see you, ready to cuddle to make you feel better?
He deserves a pet portrait in your home too!
When you book your pet portraits with RP Photography, you’re also helping a local animal shelter. Happily Ever After Animal Sanctuary (HEA) rescues and provides rehabilitation and behavior modification to dogs and cats across the country.
The family-run nonprofit organization was founded in 2006 with a mission to provide a loving home to every companion animal that enters their care.
July 9 by appointment (limited spots)
RP Photography’s studio in Bellevue
The session fee of $150 includes:
- Photographer’s time and talent
- Our 30-minute session on a white backdrop
- Use of any studio props like rugs, baskets, chairs, etc (sanitized between clients)
- Treats and water for your furbaby (water dish will be washed between clients)
- Hours of hand-editing your images with professional retouching software
- 3 FREE digital images delivered via online gallery (these are usually $75 each!!)
- A specialty menu of print products like acrylic blocks or framed prints to display his portrait in your home!
- $50 donation to Happily Ever After