Start off 2020 with a fresh “self portrait.” Quick, easy photo session in my east Green Bay studio perfect for any self-promotion!
A recent study showed that 60% of people searching for a service online are more likely to choose a business that includes images.
I find this very true in certain industries where your ideal client wants to build a relationship with you. For example, if I need new tires on my car, I really don’t care where I get them. If I’m hiring a portrait photographer to safely handle my newborn baby, I will probably want to see that photographer’s face because I’m trusting her with my tiny offspring, and I’ll want to return to her for one-year photos and family photos down the line. See what I mean? 😉
You might need a new headshot if…
- Your current profile photo is a selfie taken in the kitchen. Hate to break it to you, but that is not professional, even if it was taken in portrait mode on your iPhone 11.
- Your current headshot on LinkedIn is from when you graduated college… 10 years ago. I’m sure you look a little different now.
- Your headshot is from the 80s… eek!
- You’re changing careers and need to dress more professionally (or more casually)
- You’re in the modeling/acting industry and have cut/colored your hair since your last pic was taken. If you want to get booked, your images need to be current.
- You are wearing glasses in your current photo, and have since had that laser procedure (or wear contacts).
- You’ve lost a noticeable amount of weight. Then you should for sure be celebrating with a mini photo session!